Sunday, November 13, 2011

Things that make me go "BOOOOOO!"




...

...my hubcap's oncoming cold
...my thrush (STILL!)
...healthcare in this country
...the length of maternity leave in this country - 3 months, people, really?!?! In many other countries, you get a whole year!
...kegels (I'm sorry, but I hate doing these! I DO find it amusing that it's hard NOT to do a kegel when someone mentions it:)
...good friends having to deal with crappy spouses
...the amount of money we are expected to pay for baby clothes (DIY, HERE I COME!)
...the realization that I'm going to have to break a sweat if I want this bread-dough belly to go away
...the fact that NYC didn't really get a good Autumn
...the death of my parents' pet praying mantis (as grossed out as I was by her, I like having parents that are earthy and bug-friendly!)
...tomatoes
...having to leave Nebraska tomorrow and my family. The Beetle and I have had such a wonderful time on the prairie! Someday, beetle, someday:)

...

1 comment:

  1. 1-Autumn is here I swear.
    2-I will help you make baby clothes
    3-That really sucks about the thrush...

    ReplyDelete