Sunday, November 27, 2011

homemade.

So, I've been trying to think of cute and cheap DIY projects for the Beetle,  because she's growing so fast that it just doesn't make sense for us to spend a ton of money on clothes/accessories for her.  I still want her to look cute though, and have begun futzing with some of her onsies (see post here).  The other day, I was inspired to make some headbands after visiting Thief and Bandit Kids on Etsy (such cute stuff!)

Pretty easy to do...I just cut up some old t-shirts and either braided or knotted them and hand-sewed them shut to make some really cute head gear for my little babe.  Next on the list - one for me!




Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!  We had a great time playing mahjong, family feud and stuffing our faces :)

No comments:

Post a Comment