Thursday, November 24, 2011

gobble gobble!


Thank you, baby Beetle, for being such an awesome babe. You make me laugh. And cry. And love more than I ever thought I could:)

Thanks to my hubcap for being such a devoted husband and for taking on the role of 'daddy' so gracefully.

Thank you hand-me-downs.

Thanks to my other mommy friends out there, especially my sister in law, Leslie, and my dear friend, Laura. You inspire and encourage me to be a better mom.

Thank you Tank. You are such an awful pet, but have taught me to have patience for all things.

Thanks grape stomp lady, leprechaun sighting and giggle baby. You have provided countless hours of entertainment this year.

Thank you Costco. 32 pack of toilet paper for 5 dollars? Yes, please. You sure are a lifesaver for us struggling New York City folk:)

Thanks mom, dad and the rest of my unique and joyful family.

Thank you West Village uncles and the amazing meal I am about to eat! Hopefully there will be scotch eggs involved:)



HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

2 comments:

  1. I love you dear friend. One day, eventually, our babies will meet and play while we watch them and cry and laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so thankful for you too! I think I would be going a little crazy with my high maintenance baby without someone going through a lot of the same stuff. I'm so happy we became mommies at the same time!:)

    ReplyDelete