Wednesday, November 2, 2011

green bay.



We're having a great time visiting with Grammie Nan, Grampie Mel and the rest of the Wisconsin clan! Lu celebrated her first Halloween as the cutest cow in the barnyard and has been so well behaved (she slept the ENTIRE plane ride!) on this trip so far...she's definitely a mover and a shaker...

With a gentle nudge from Andrew, I left Beetle for the first time for almost three hours! I can't believe how attached I am to that little nugget.

Tomorrow, Lua gets to meet her cousin! I'm so excited to hang out with Leslie and Anthony (andrew's older brother), and meet beautiful little Eloise Sophia - Lua's cousin who was born a month before her - (how cool is it that: we share a name!). I haven't been able to find a good mommy group in NYC, so have been depending on my satellite mommies, so it will be nice to be able to sit with another mom and chat/vent ;)












No comments:

Post a Comment