Monday, March 12, 2012

snapshots.

So...we got food poisoning.  Ya.  It'll be awhile before we attempt pork chops again.  We were supposed to have this awesome day (celebrating my birthday a little early) where I ate at our favorite diner, went shopping all day, got a haircut and then Andrew surprised me with tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar on Broadway.  And then we ate pork chops the night before :(  The entire next day (the celebration day) was spent in between a makeshift bed on the living room floor and the toilet.  

Thank goodness Lua is easily entertained.  By 6pm that night, we were still feeling very weak, but we decided to stuff our pockets full of plastic bags (for the accidental vomit) and head out to see the show that Andrew had paid a pretty penny for.  I'm so glad we did.  The cast is from Stratford, Ontario - where Andrew and I spent our first year of marriage - so we knew a number of them and they ROCKED.  It's too bad I felt the way I did because there were so many times that I wanted to stand up and screech like a tween at a Justin Bieber concert.

We're just getting back to our normal routines.  The house is a disaster zone.  We finally did two weeks worth of laundry.  Tank.  Poor Tank looks like one of Jim Henson's Muppets (he needs a good brushing).  And both of us are still taking multiple naps a day when we can.  But we are on the mend.

The above is meant as an excuse for why nothing has been posted recently :)  Please forgive me!  For my Mamas - mama to mama will be back up again next Monday, so if you've got any cool DIYs, email me!

Enjoy your week, everyone!  And these snapshots from our weekend :)



1 comment:

  1. Lua reminds me a lot of your brothers when I look at her pictures.

    ReplyDelete