Monday, March 26, 2012

mama to mama.

TOYS!


Before I had beetle, I used to joke that my kid would play with nothing but sticks and rocks...well, Lu has almost proven me right!  She loves nothing more than a wooden spoon or a crackly piece of plastic. She can be entertained for at least 40 minutes by a tube of A&D ointment and her baby shoes are oh-so-interesting during diaper changes.

That being said, I've been on the lookout for some fun, durable and cheap toys for those times when Lua does get bored with her "sticks and rocks".  Check out some of the suggestions I got from the Mamas!

one
two
three
four

five

six

seven

eight
nine

ten

one&two - THREE - 4,5,6,7,8 - nine (can be asked for at any restaurant, when bebe needs some fun) - 10 (was the most popular answer for 'must have' toys)!

Thanks Mamas!


No comments:

Post a Comment