Saturday, December 3, 2011

if i had a million dollars...

...of course AFTER I donated to charity, paid off our student loans and did a bunch of other things...I would snatch me up these fancies ;)
found these prints on etsy from trafalgar's square.  so cute and simple!


i found one of these chairs at Salvation Army when we were first moving for $150, but we had no room for it.  this one looks so worn and comfy :)
i'm always on the lookout for vintage inspired baby clothes!  this hankyblanky romper is just perfect.

back when i was a nanny, the family invited me to go on vacation with them to hawaii.  i thought hawaii was going to be this cliched and touristy place, but it completely proved me wrong.  if i could afford it, i would take andrew and lu in a heartbeat!
i've finally gotten the hang of layering my clothes to easily breastfeed the beetle, but this top by the company BOOB is just awesome.


i'm a little embarrassed to put this wayyyy too expensive bag on my list but, alas, I'm a bag gal.  if you've got a ton of moolah lyin' around, you can find it here.

my brother-in-law and i like to talk about someday co-owning a cabin on a lake.  i would love the family to have our own little getaway...
What would YOU get if you had money to burn?

No comments:

Post a Comment