Tuesday, December 13, 2011

guess who went back to work today....



Can't you tell?

I think both Andrew and I realized today that if we had the money, I would not be doing this whole working thing.  It was really tough to be away from Lu and I think it had some effect on her, too - (apparently she only napped for an hour TOTAL all day).  The second I picked her up at the theatre, she fell fast asleep and when we got home she nursed for a good 45minutes, which she hasn't done in nearly a month.  And look at the apartment!  Granted, we have been busy shooting this year's Cao Christmas Card, but, come'on...really, Sophie! Get it together!

I did like seeing all of my work buddies, though, and plan to make the most of my job.  Hopefully the time away from sweet lu will make this little family even closer ;)

Tomorrow we have a photo shoot scheduled with the lovely Alyson Edie.  I'm so excited to finally have some family photos! Cross your fingers that beetle puts on a smiley face :)

No comments:

Post a Comment