Tuesday, December 27, 2011

happy baby.

Sorry we've been MIA lately! It's been such a crazy week. I worked 6 days in a row for the first time since I've been back, which just about killed all of us and took a major toll on our holiday spirit :(. Andrew was great about keeping me updated with photos and videos all day, but, to be honest, it kind of made the day stink more. Every time my phone buzzed, I cried knowing that I was missing some big smile or giggle. As you can see in the photos and video below, even with her first cold, she is the smiliest/happiest babe in the land:)

We (andrew mostly) dog sat this weekend for the uncles in the west village and what little time I was able to spend with the family there was fabulous. Sometimes it's so nice to just get away from your house for a few days - even if it's just a subway ride away!


YouTube Video






1 comment: