Saturday, October 15, 2011

visits.

Lu has so many aunts, uncles, franties and fruncles (friend + auntie...get it?), I thought I'd post some pictures of all the visits we've had :)


Lu and her Nanna :)

PushLove Doula, London King

Uncle Buster

skypin' with Papa...crazy face!
Can I just say that I love skype?!  It has been such a blessing to be able to see our parents and family who live so far away... 


fruncle Jay

fruncle ryan :)

Uncle Myles!

Frantie Becca

Uncle Gordo!

skypin' with Grammie Nan and Grampie Mel - like father, like daughter :)
Lua's very first visitor - frantie Audra :)


skypin' with the cuz - beautiful Eloise!                                         


1 comment:

  1. Aw! I love that you started a blog and I love all these pics!! Lu Lu is getting a visit from Frantie Audra again VERY soon. xoxox

    ReplyDelete