Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I heart today

Yesterday, while getting ready to go to my 6 week postpartum checkup, I threw out my back:( carrying the beetle, of all things! And because we're going on vacation next week, Andrew smartly forced me to stay in bed all day today. Most people love days like this, but I usually HATE them. I get so bored. There are so many things to do (especially when you're about to go on vacation)!!! Andrew was able to stay home from the matinee, though, and what was going to be a torturous day in bed turned into a cozy, cuddly day with my babes:) full of donuts from donut planet, a new iPad and a few episodes of the show Parenthood (so good!). I hope my back is healed soon...but until then, I'll cuddle the beetle happily:)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this picture!!! Hope your back is feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete