Wednesday, October 19, 2011

one month old Beetle.

That's right, folks, Beetle is one month old!  We took a trip to the pediatrician and what was a 9 pound, 21.5 inch baby has been transformed, by the miracle of breast milk, into a 10.1 pound, 22.3 inch baby!


Time is just flying by.  Andrew actually said today, "I want another baby...I miss when she was little."  Wow.  I would've clocked him a good one had I not thought the exact thing the day before.  Where did that little baby time go?  And she wasn't even that little to begin with!

Top 5 Things Lua is doing right now:

5. sleeping in our bed...(no, she will not sleep with us forever, but right now, it really works.  Read more about attachment parenting here.)

4. pooping up - and out of - her diaper....seriously?!  how does this phenomenon happen?  At least we know she's getting enough to eat.

3.  staying up way past bedtime...we really need to figure out our bedtime routine.  I will talk more about daddy's work in another post, but, it's almost like she waits for him to come home at 11:30, then is over tired and can't fall asleep for EVER.

2.  cooing!...hooray!  We love it.  I'm going to try and catch her in the act soon.

1.  making mommy and daddy very, very happy :)...I know, barf.  But I had to make the #1 thing pretty special and mushy, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment