Monday, October 21, 2013

discovering this city.














Lu and I are trying to get outside as much as we can while the weather is still above freezing (not for much longer!) here in Toronto.  We haven't explored the subway system yet, but have an abundance of fun sights right near our "home"!

We are all quickly adjusting to this new life and home.  Can I say again that it was a good idea to splurge for the apartment with a pool? and a playroom? Ya.  This winter is going to be cake compared to our last winter in NYC.  Watch, I just wrote that and tomorrow Lu will hate the pool for some reason;)  The one thing I have to say that I miss compared to our old neighborhood is the lack of green and playground space.  I mean, I get it - we're living in the equivalent of Times Square, but that playground you see in those pictures up there?  I had to search and search to find it and it's a 30 minute walk away :(  Good thing it's going to snow in, like, 5 minutes!





No comments:

Post a Comment