Friday, March 15, 2013

i don't tell him enough.

i love that you are passionate and commit 110% to every project you take on.

i love that, usually when you're not even trying, you are hilarious.  like, pee-my-pants funny.

i love how you talk to my parents.  (sidenote:  NEVER date a guy that doesn't even TRY to have conversations or engage your folks.  i don't care how you personally feel about your parents, your boyfriend/husband/lover should work hard for their respect).

i want to thank you for your commitment to eating healthfully, staying fit and taking care of your body.  and flossing!  it didn't hit me until recently how important this is, and will be, for the rest of our lives together.

i love how you are constantly dreaming up creative projects for our family.  before you, i never sent my little brother music videos for his birthday or recorded songs for my dad....or made an annual holiday video :)  your creativity is contagious.

i love your patience with me, my forgetfulness and my anger.  usually, you know i'm wrong way before i do, but never use it as an opportunity to degrade or belittle me.

thank you for taking your responsibility of dishes and recycling seriously.  i hate that shit.

i think you are possibly the best dad on the planet.  i knew you would be.  that's why i married you and not ryan gosling.













1 comment: