Friday, February 10, 2012

video journal.

i cannot tell you how highly i recommend keeping a video journal.  it is so easy to do (with almost all computers having video recording capabilities) and it is so much fun to look back and actually see yourself talk about what is (was) happening in your life at the time.  andrew and i started one just after we were married and kept it up until just after lua was born.  since then, we have fallen behind a little (what else is new?). But, the other day we were force to look back at some of our past entries and i was re-inspired to keep recording our life.  really.  it's so easy.

here are some clips from andrew and my video journal. enjoy!



...i crab because i care...lol!

happy friday, everyone.

4 comments:

  1. It appears the trend is that Sophie has some violent tendencies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one word: editing! Hahahah! Andrew and I used to wrastle all the time, but we're too tired these days:) That being said, I don't condone slapping your husband - EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are from so long ago! I don't even recognize your current apartment in there. That pink kitchen reminds me of how close you guys used to live too....and also I loved your curly hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have inspired the Srubas family to start a video journal!!! The two of you are hilarious, by the way.

    ReplyDelete