Friday, January 31, 2014

Baby KO2! First Trimester Life Savers.



1.  Grapefruit was practically the only thing I could eat during the first few weeks of babyKO2.  Filled with nutrients, I didn't feel bad eating 2 of these a day:)

2.  Ok, I have to admit that the smell of this African Shea Butter was too much to handle at times during trimester uno, but in my quest for no 'new' stretch marks this time around, I've heard it's the best.

3.  One cannot live on grapefruit alone, I quickly found, and this cereal was an absolute go to.  Stays crunchy.  Packed with protein.  Just bland enough for the tummy, and just barely sweet.  

4.  These bottles helped me remember to drink a ton of water.  I could throw it in the diaper bag and fill it anywhere.  Also, when you can smell everything, things start to taste differently, too, including tap water.  The filter helps with that!

5.  You can ask anyone who saw me in Canada.  I lived in these Roots sweats. If they weren't so expensive, Andrew and I would've gotten them for the whole family for Christmas presents.  Along with those comfy sweats came loads and loads of SLEEP.  Made fantastically possible by my toddler's blessed hour long afternoon nap, as well as my amazing husband's ability to somehow wake up with Lua in the morning, giving me an extra hour or two in bed:)

6.  Later in my first trimester, when Shea butter was smelling too awful to slather, I turned to Bio Oil and have liked it so far!  It has a very unassuming scent and even the smallest bottle has lasted a LONG time.

Have a great weekend!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the bio oil...no stretch marks yet...though the bottle seems to go much quicker now that I'm gigantic. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I have some stretch marks from Lu...and even with the shea butter and bioOil I seem to be getting a few more light ones :( Damn those genes!

      Delete