Monday, May 7, 2012

extreme baby yoga.

have you seen this clip?  be forewarned - it's just a tad extreme.



I'm really not sure how I feel about it.  I've read so many books and studied so many contradictory methods that I'm about ready to throw in the towel and go with my gut.  I just finished the book "Bringing Up Bebe" and I'm more confused about the French and child-rearing than ever.  I should say, though, that I am a total glutton for anything about babies, birth, breastfeeding, labor, etc., so I totally do it to myself :)


So first, a video:  My version of extreme baby yoga :)



And then, for all my mamas out there:  What should I read next? And baby books that are must reads? Podcasts? Videos?

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. That first clip makes me cringe. That can't be OK! Your clip was very cute though!

    ReplyDelete